The end is nigh, emotions are rife and the ugly crying faces are aplenty…
24 crying pictures that sum up how you feel about leaving uni.
1. When you have to pack up all your stuff.
2. And you come across little keepsakes from Freshers Week.
3. Like the tie from the School Disco themed party.
4. And the glow sticks from the UV Party.
5. So you look back on old Facebook photos.
6. And you find pictures from the first day you met your uni BFFs.
7. You were all so young and full of hope.
8. And you think about how close you have become.
9. And how you’ll probably never be that close again.
10. Because you won’t be living together anymore.
11. No more spontaneous nights out.
12. Or being hungover together on a Sunday, watching ten episodes of Come Dine With Me and ordering a pizza.
13. What if you go on to live different lives and don’t stay in touch?
14. You’re going to have to leave the city you’ve lived in for three whole years.
15. You won’t be able to go out four nights a week anymore.
16. No more student loans.
17. You’re going to have to get a job.
18. You won’t be able to skip work because you’re hungover.
19. You’ll have to move back home with your parents.
20. You’ll have to sacrifice all your freedom.
21. No more drinking during the day because when you’re out of university that’s just plain old alcoholism.
22. You wish you could go back and do it all over again.
23. But you can’t.
24. It’s over.
You might also like: