Ah, first year. A magical journey into a whole new world…
It’s often a bit overwhelming. Here are a few times when Freshers year seemed suspiciously similar to life at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizadry.
1. When you get your acceptance letter, you can’t quite believe it’s true.
2. You couldn’t be more nervous when you move into halls.
3. You introduce yourself to everyone, and don’t always make the best first impression.
4. You go pretty crazy in Fresher’s week…
5. Â … and you quickly find out that dirty pints are as lethal as they look.
6. When you spend your entire student loan in a week and have to ask your parents for a loan, you get a pretty frosty reaction.
7. You get spectacularly lost and arrive late to every lecture for at least the first two weeks.
8. You quickly make a few enemies…
9. …and find your new best friends within days.
10. There’s a know it all in every lecture.
11. The step up to uni work from A-Levels is a bit much for you.
12. Your eating habits quickly become questionable…
13. There’s always one lecturer that has it in for you…
14. …and one in who’s eyes you can do no wrong.
15. You always seem to make an idiot out of yourself in front of that hot guy/girl in your seminar group.
16. But by the end of the year, you know you’ve found your new spiritual home, and you can’t wait to come back.
You might also like: