You put the ‘pro’ in procrastination…
26 Signs You’re A Student Who Leaves Everything To The Last Minute
1. Before revising you decided that you would be waayyy more productive if you made the most detailed revision timetable on planet earth.
You spent an entire day creating it with highlighters, stickers and coloured pens. And you have not used it once.
2. You could be insanely bored, lying in bed staring at the wall for six hours straight and you still wouldn’t be able to find the motivation to revise.
3. Whenever you get stressed and overwhelmed there is only one solution.
4. You’re never sure if you have free time or if you’re justÂ forgetting to do all the stuff you need to do.
5. You’re caught in this cycle and can’t see a way out.
6. You haven’t read one book on your reading list.
7. You are this person:
8. But when you need to, you can get showered, dressed and out the door in fifteen minutes flat.
9. When you find the motivation to sit down and do a bit of work, you feel so damn proud of yourself that you must post about your achievement on social media.
10. And then reward yourself with a well-earned study break.
11. There’s still a box/suitcase in your room at uni which has not been unpacked since you got there.
12. You’ve been to the library exactly four times since you started uni.
13. This is your motto.
14. And this is your strategy.
15. You spend more time calculating how many marks you need to pass than you do on actually revising.
16. When you have a massive to-do list, you will do the easiest/least important task and then feel proud of yourself for being productive.
17. When you know you should be revising you clean your entireÂ from top to bottom, rearrange your wardrobe, disinfect the kitchen, organise your finances, solve global warming and do basically anything possible to keep yourself busy and avoid all actual responsibilities.
18. You don’t do essay plans or rough drafts. It’s all or nothing.
19. You don’t do proof-reading. When it’s done, you hand it in.
20. You can not get motivated to do work until the exam is literally hours away and you’re in a state of panic.
21. Even if when you’re given months to write an essay, you still manage to leave it until the night before.
22. All-nighters don’t even phase you anymore.
23. You are the master of increasing word counts.
24. Every time you hand in assignment, the deadline is minutes, if not seconds away.Â
25. And after every rushed assignment, you promise that you will never be in that situation again.
26. But we all know you will.
You might also like:
24 Pictures That Sum Up Exam Season At Uni
20 Times You Wanted To Punch University Right In The Face
What To Take To Uni – The Ultimate Checklist
International Student Shipping