The end of term is just within your grasp…
The final few days of uni are upon you. Here are 19 signs that you’re SO ready to come home for the summer.
1. You have marked your ‘homecoming’ date in your calendar and you are counting down the days.
2. Uni campus is like a ghost town. It’s just you and the international students left.
3. All your friends have gone home at you have no idea what to do with yourself.
4. You’re currently trying to eat all the remaining edible food in your kitchen.
5. And drink all the remaining booze.Â
6. You’ve made a list of all the things you’re going to do when you have freedom again. Which mostly involves doing a whole lotta nothing.Â
7. You’ve spent hours imagining the emotional reunion with your family pet.
8. You actually can’t wait to see your parents.
9. You’re basically fantasizing about raiding the fridge when you get home.
10. You feel really nostalgic as you walk through uni, thinking this might be the last time you see certain things, experience certain smells and be in certain places.Â
11. You’ve made concrete plans to see your old friends from home.
12. You already know what you’re going to wear to meet them.
13. And you have a list of stories ready to tell them.
14. Whilst packing, you came across stuff from Freshers Week and had a sentimental cry.
15. So you decided to look through all your old uni photos on Facebook and cry some more.
16. You’ve packed and unpacked and repacked your luggage about 100 times.
17. It’s currently sitting ready, by the door waiting to be transported home.
18. You’re basically living in sweatpants because you can’t be bothered going through your packed luggage again.
19. You’ve decided to visit all the parts of your uni town and campus that you didn’t visit during your entire time there because you feel guilty.
Thanks for reading!
You might also like: