Exam season is a time of intense, mixed emotions…
And who better to describe your rollercoaster ride than the world’s most melodramatic family…
19 Times The Kardashians Summed Up Exam Season At Uni
1. When exams are just around the corner and you have no idea where to start but you’re still kinda chill.
2. So you try to revise but it’s not working.
3. And it’s boring. So you give up.
4. And tell yourself the ultimate lie.
5. When you wake up, you’re like nah.
6. So you procrastinate like hell.
7. And distract all your friends.
8. When your parents ask you if you’ve been revising.
9. And then they pile on the pressure.
10. So you kind a freak out. A lot.
11. And you realise that there’s now no time to revise all the thing you have to revise.
12. And now you’re properly stressed.Â
13. Like, as stressed as Kim when she lost her diamond earring in the ocean.
14. You descend into a full scale mental breakdown.
15. And you’re totally ashamed of how things have ended up this way.
16. So you try to revise again and becomeÂ more confused than ever.
17. For real, you have no idea what this stuff is about.
18. AndÂ you decide to be all “que sera, sera” and let God decide your fate.
19. When your smug friends have all finished their exams and you can’t deal.
20. But then you finish yours and you’re all like:
You might also like:
26 Signs You’re A Student Who Leaves Everything To The Last Minute
24 Pictures That Sum Up Exam Season At Uni
20 Times You Wanted To Punch University Right In The Face
What To Take To Uni – The Ultimate Checklist
International Student Shipping