20 Times You Wanted To Punch University Right In the Face
University – you’re havingÂ the time of your life, whilst simultaneously experiencingÂ multiple mental breakdowns.
As much as being a university student is fun and exciting, it’s also stressful and half the time you don’t know whether to laugh or cry out of pure frustration.
So, as the end of term is fast approaching, we thought we’d take a lighthearted lookback at all the most annoying things that happen at university.
15 Times You Wanted To Punch University Right In The Face
1. When you forceÂ yourself to get out of bed for a 9am lecture, walk the whole way to university, only to find out that the class has been cancelled.
2. When you miss one class and it turns out to be the only class that the lecturer doesn’t upload to Blackboard.
3. When it turns out that you only have to sit one exam. But that exam is on a Saturday.
4. When you’re told that you need to buy every book on your reading list but get to the end of the year without opening even one of them.
5. When there’s only one copy of the book your entire class needs in the library.
6. When your halls thinks 4am is the perfect time for a fire alarm.
7. When you only have five lecturers per week but they’re all 9am starts.
8. When you get set group work alongside the most useless students on your course.
9. When the lecturer complains about low attendance to the people who actually showed up.
10. When you get your final Student Loan installment two weeks before uni ends.
11. When a lecturer just doesn’t show up.
12. When you end up spending more time on the bibliography than you did on the essay.
13. When you pulled an all nighter to complete and assignment and then your lecturer decides to extend the deadline.
14. When this happens
15. When you walk the whole way to the library, manage to find a seat and then realise you forgot your headphones.
16. When your lecturer could not give a shit.
17. When the only topic you didn’t revise forms about 80% of your exam paper.
18. When the module you chose turns out to be weighted on one damn exam.
19. When you only have a couple of exams, but they’re all scheduled for the same damn day.
20. When your friends say they haven’t revised either but then pull out 15798 pages of detailed notes.
You might also like:
24 Pictures That Sum Up Exam Season At Uni
5 Cambridge Stereotypes You’ll Meet In Freshers Week
10 Moments Every Cambridge Fresher Remembers
Meet Our Student Bloggers
International Student Shipping
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm the blog editor for Uni Baggage! I write about university life and all things student related.