Exams are looming…
If you’re reading this post, you’re either super organised, prepared, and confident with loads of time to spare, or you’re on a total downward spiral of procrastination towards likely failure.
If it’s the latter, this ones for you….
29 Signs That You’re Going To Fail Your Exams
1. You spent a fortune on fancy stationery to create a very detailed revision timetable which you have yet to use.
2. You Snapchat pictures and videos of yourself revising to convince everyone, mainly yourself, that you’re working hard.
3. You seriously consider leaving uni to embark on a new journey.
4. You’re beyond the point of stress. You’ve entered into an eerie sense of calm, almost as if you’ve accepted your fate.
5. You’re constantly messaging your friends to ask if they’ve started revising yet.
6. When your friends say they haven’t, you believe them and see it as an excuse to do no work.
7. You spend more time calculating how many marks you need to pass than you do on actually studying.
8. You will literally do any and every menial task you can to avoid studying.
9. When you get too overwhelmed by how screwed you are, you decide to take a nap.
10. Or have a cry.
11. You go on Facebook to see who’s online so you feel better about the fact that you’re doing nothing.
12. You keep picking up your phone and unlocking out of habit, ending up four hours deep through Instagram and not remembering how it happened.
13. You go to the library and spend more time people watching than revising.
14. When you can’t find a seat in the library, you see it as a sign that you’re not supposed to revise.
15. In fact, you use every inconvenience as a sign that you’re not supposed to revise.
16. You reward yourself for being in the library for four consecutive hours by going for a drink.
17. You tell yourself repeatedly “I’ll start it tomorrow”.
18. You promise yourself you’ll get up early but then end up lying in bed just staring at your phone.
19. You reward yourself with food and breaks every time you do the slightest bit of work.
20. You ask your friends to revise in the library with you, even though you know you’ll get no work done around each other.
21. You end up down a Netflix rabbit hole. You’ve watched the entire new season of Kimmy Schmidt and can’t remember how it happened.
22. So you feel guilty and pull an all-nighter.
23. And spend most of the time staring at the blank screen.
24. You try to keep yourself motivated by daydreaming about much you can go out when exams are over.
25. It doesn’t take too much effort for someone to persuade you to go out.
26. Your house is spotless because you’ve done so much procrasti-cleaning.
27. When you get confused about a certain topic, you skip it and just hope it doesn’t come up.
28. You read through past papers, get confused, sneak a peek at the answer and tell yourself “I totally would have written that.”
29. You consider acquiring an injury so that you can get an extension.
You might also like: