1. You will end up paying too much for drinks in your first bar and wasting too much time in the local fast food joint.
2. Getting lost and asking the drunken homeless man how to get home.
3. Supporting the wrong football team can be a big mistake…
4. You’ll think the locals speak a different language than you.
5. Getting used to the new phone area code can be a hassle.
6. You think you can put off changing your GP…
7. …until you get fresher’s flu and are bedridden.
8. Trying to figure out all the transport links and how you’re supposed to get to the nearest Asda.
9. When you come home and mum isn’t there to make your food… or iron your clothes… or buy your food or clothes.
10. If you drive you can forget about free parking EVER again.
You might also like: