Your last year of being a student.
BecauseÂ every final year student knows it’s aÂ realÂ horror story.
1. At first, you’re glad to be back and you’re so happy to see all of your uni friends.
2. Yet, it doesn’t take you long to change your tune.
3. Because it suddenly dawns on you how much work you actually have to do this year.
4. And all of it counts. ALL OF IT.
5. The reality that you only have one year left to be a student is truly heart-breaking.
6. You’ve been in final year for all of two seconds and your parents are already on your back about post-graduation plans.
7. To make matters worse, your dissertation creeps up on you way too quickly.
8. You’re stuck between wanting to make the most of your final year, but being drowned in too much responsibility.
9. Nights out start to become a distant memory.
10. Yet, when your friends DO force you to go out, you can’t get into it, because the burden of final year is just too much.
11. You begrudge freshers for going out every single night without a care in the world.
12. Every single time you go into the library, every seat is taken by freshers who REALLY don’t need to be there.
13. And when you do eventually get a seat, you don’t leave until your friend finds you there at 10am the next morning.
14. There are a few things you would say to your dissertation if it were a real person.
15. How you feel whenever someone starts bragging about how close they are to a first:
16. You’re just 100% convinced that everyone is coping better than you.
17. And you just wish you’d started everything sooner.
18.Â You only have one answer when someone asks you how final year is going:
19.Â Your closest uni friends try to reassure you, but it only makes you feel worse.
20. But despite all of the stress, you try your best to have a positive outlook.
20. When you finally finish your dissertation,Â the relief you feel is like nothing you’ve ever felt before.
21. FINALLY, you’re able to celebrate final year with all of your closest uni friends.
22. At least until you realise you now have to start thinking seriously about a career…
Are you a student? Find out how My Baggage can help you…
What To Take To Uni – The Ultimate Checklist
26 Moments Of Final Year, As Told By Friends
40 Gordon Ramsay Reactions That All Uni Students Will Understand
19 Mary Berry Reactions That Are Literally You At University
International Student Shipping