10 Things You’ll Miss As A Northern Irish Student In Scotland
1. So let’s get it out of the way first, Tayto Cheese and Onion (they don’t even sell bikers, the cretins!)
2. Veda, the greatest bread known to man.
3. Our endearing accent since no-one understands us.
4. Mauds. No ice cream comes close.
5. Seeing Stenaline depart over Belfast Lough towards the mainland.
6. At least the football culture remains the same…
7. Our world-class talented sportsmen and women!
8. Trying the “local” Scottish whiskey at the local dive.
9. That special feeling when you step off the aeroplane at the International airport and you know you are home.
10. Adapting can be tough.
You might also like: