Ah, final year of university…
The stress of which can be likened to the fight to survive a zombie apocalypse…
1. At first, you feel excited and ready to tackle the year ahead.
2. But it quickly dawns on you just how much pressure you’ll be under this year.
3. You try tell yourself that things will be okay…
4. But you quickly start to feel left behind.
5. You even start to question whether you’ve ever actually learned anything during your time at uni.
6. You quickly become desperate and begin to pray for some divine miracle.
7. Because your course-mates are less than reassuring.
8. And there’s always that one person who makes you feel totally inadequate because they have already chosen their dissertation topic and made an honest head-start.
9. It makes you realise that you can’t really justify avoiding it anymore.
10. The sudden realisation of everything you have to do this year is crippling.
11. You only have one thing to say to those students who don’t have to do a dissertation:
12. Not to mention those people who already have a graduate job lined up.
13. Because god FORBIDÂ anyone try to talk to you about your post graduation plans…
14. THEN comes the realisation that you don’t have many student loan payments left to receive.
15. Which means you’ll soon have to start accepting the reality of beginning to pay them back.
16. And as if it couldn’t get ANY worse, you’re about toÂ enter life without student discount.
17. You look at the young, naive freshers and can only feel sadness at their blissful ignorance of what is truly ahead of them.
18. Basically, final year feels a bit like this:
But it’ll all be okay, right?
Are you a student? Find out how My Baggage can help you…
What To Take To Uni – The ULTIMATE Checklist
Which University Is Best For My Degree?