A Riverdale depiction of trying to meet that deadline you’ve been obstinately ignoring.
1. You start by… well, not starting.
2. The deadline is weeks away, right?
3. Your parents call and ask if you’ve started yet.
4. Then you overhear someone on your course say they finished theirs weeks ago.
5. And it suddenly dawns on you just how much work you have to do.
6. Eventually, you accept your fate and decide to check the question choices on Blackboard.
7. But it just makes you wish you could avoid the whole thing for a bit longer.
8. But since that’s no longer an option, you drag yourself to the library to find some inspiration.
9. You try really hard to get into the zone.
10. But your attention span is… well, terrible.
11. It doesn’t really help that you’re not even really sure what you’re doing.
12. Just as you finally find yourself on a roll, someone sits next to you and starts making too much noise.
13. You’re forced to miss out on a big night out with your uni friends because you’ve got too much left to do.
14. You think about giving up.
15. You actually consider dropping out of university altogether.
16. But then suddenly – somehow – you’re back on a roll.
17. You proofread the whole assignment so many times that it doesn’t even seem to mean anything to you anymore.
18. But nevertheless, finally, you submit it the next day.
19. Albeit hours before the deadline.
20. And then you do what students do best.
21. Before realising you have at least 4 more upcoming deadlines.
Are you a student?
Find out howÂ My BaggageÂ can make your life easier!
You might also like:
19 Stages Of Actually Attending Your 9am Lecture, As Told By Stranger Things
16 Game of Thrones Characters Youâ€™ll Meet At University
26 Moments of Final Year, As Told By Friends