You’re a nursing student…
Nothing even phases you anymore.
1. Your reaction when your friends constantly come to you with their medical questions:
2. A good smelling hand sanitizer is very, very important.
You carry it with you EVERYWHERE.
3. A social life? What’s that?
4. Don’t even bother asking about a love life.
5. Coffee is your source of life.
6. Your reaction when other students complain about 9 am classes:
7. You wake up when most other students are going to bed.
8. Nursing friendships are a special, unbreakable bond.
It’s extremely comforting to know that they’re going through the same thing. You know you wouldn’t be able to get through this if it wasn’t for them.
9. How you feel when you’re asked: “Have you ever done this before?”
10. You really have to refrain from talking about your day over dinner so as not to completely disgust your friends/relatives.
11. You constantly self-diagnose.
12. You neglect your health while learning how to take care of others’ health.
13. Your study procrastination involves sitting around listening to your own heart and lung sounds.
14. Even when you’re right, you’re wrong.
15. Your feelings on a daily basis:
16. But even with all of the stress, you wouldn’t change it for the world.
It’s a work of the heart, and you can’t imagine doing anything more fulfilling.