Making the effort to pull yourself out of bed to turn up to your 9 am lecture always seems like a good and responsible idea. Until you actually get there, that is.
If you’re a student that has ever attended a 9 am lecture when you’ve been way too tired to function, the following thoughts are bound to have crossed your mind at some point…
- I MADE IT ON TIME! WHO EVEN AM I?
- Wait, did I walk into the right lecture? I don’t even know…
- I don’t think I can do this.
- I’m so hungry. I totally should’ve grabbed some fruit on my way out.
- WHO AM I KIDDING? I DON’T HAVE ANY FRUIT.
- At least everyone else looks just as tired as me.
- Except for that girl over there… is that a fullcontour routine?!
- LISTEN, MY UNDER-EYE BAGS ARE COUTURE.
- What is this lecture even about?
- This is the actual worst.
- Oh shit, I left my lecture notes at home. It took me 15 minutes to realise this.
- CAN’T I JUST GO BACK TO BED?
- Like, I definitely need to go back to bed.
- Auto-pilot mode: activated successfully.
- WHAT I WOULDN’T GIVE TO BE ASLEEP.
- Honestly, the lecturer looks just as fed up as I feel.
- Coffee. On a drip. That would be nice.
- IS ANYONE ELSE ACTUALLY PAYING ATTENTION?
- I literally can’t stop yawning.
- I don’t even know what’s going on right now.
- I bet that guy at the front knows what’s going on. Kudos to him.
- Why does one hour feel like my whole life?
- I WONDER IF THAT BREAKFAST PLACE IS STILL SERVING WAFFLES
- If anyone asks questions at the end and keeps us back, so help me…
- If I got up and sneaked out through the back, would anyone notice?
- WOULD ANYONE CARE?
- I’ve taken nothing from this lecture.
- I might just sleep here.
- NO, YOU! SHUT UP! NO QUESTIONS. PUT YOUR HAND DOWN!
- If I don’t get my hands on some coffee soon I won’t be responsible for my actions…
- Are we done here?
- Honestly, I’m staying in bed next time. I don’t even care.
- NOT THIS MORNING, SATAN. NOT THIS MORNING!
Are you off to university in September?
Find out how My Baggage can make your life easier!
You might also like: