It’s January. AKA, the worst month to be a student.
Good morning to everyone except the person who invented January exams.
1. You thought this year would be the year that you’d beÂ really organised with your studies.
2.Â But then the January exam season crept up on you WAY too soon.
3. You couldn’t even fully enjoy Christmas because the impending doom was so real.
4. Even still, you couldn’t bring yourself to do any work over the break.
5. And when anyone asks you why, you only have one answer:
6. But now you have to learn an entire semester of work in just a few weeks.
7. And you’re skipping uni to catch up on uni because you skipped too much uni.
8. Basically, the year has barely begun and you’re already contemplating dropping out.
9. The most comforting words you can hear right now are “I haven’t started yet either”.
10. When you eventually start to revise, you realise how screwed you really are.
11. You spend all night in the library and your uni friends find you the next morning like:
12. You find yourself at that point of desperation where you’re actually calculating the lowest mark you need to pass.
Â 13. Eventually, all you can do is face your fate.
14. You give yourself a pep talk and actually begin to feel lowkey confident about the whole thing.
15. You got this, everything is gonna be okay.
16. But then you read the first question on your first exam and it immediately makes you wish you hadn’t bothered with uni at all.
17. When it’s over, you quickly disappear before people start discussing their answers.
18. Because you just know you’ll end up like this:
19. At the end of it all,Â you’re just like: